Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The wet wipe fiend

Step one: Locate wet wipes




Step two: Begin to unload wet wipes


Step three: Go faster before mom catches you!










This is the wet wipe fiend. She will find the wet wipes, even if you hide them. She has gotten them off the table, out of the laundry room and out from behind the couch. She moves at the speed of light and if you catch her in the act, there's no remorse. Just lots of grinning and trying to see how many more she can pull out before I can get to her. It's lucky for her that she's cute. Otherwise, I'd have to ground her. I've even caught her on top of the table, pulling out the wet wipes as fast as she can. I'm not sure what the intrigue is, but she sure enjoys this little game!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

My 4 year old is alwasy getting into the wet wipes. I can't complain much though because she uses them to clean things.

Erica said...

I love when you post pictures!! Your babies are growing like crazy! We really should all get together more often!

runningmom said...

This has happened to us toooooo many times! But I've learned they'll still stay moist for months if you just throw them in a ziploc bag.

Unknown said...

This is so Megan. I think we have wasted more money with unused wipes than used. Megan likes to literally empty the brand new package. It's never the almost empty one either....ggrrr!!