it pours and pours and rains and hails. Our weather here lately has been indicative of life at our house. It seems since the birth of our youngest child that life has spiraled out of control. Maybe this is the universe telling us that six children is enough and Emily should remain the caboose for good!!
Since Emily's birth, the following things have broken:
1. The lawnmower
2. The master shower leaks
3. The dryer
4. The hot tub
5. The garage door (that was actually broken before but continues to aggrivate me)
6. The van (though technically broken before her birth, not discovered until after)
The following children have injured themselves:
1. Michael (jumped off wall and injured foot)
2. Lillie (stepped on rusty nail)
3. Katherine (bashed head into banister requiring four stitches)
Emily will be six weeks old on Saturday, and I'm thinking that's an awful lot to have happen in six weeks. Especially if you add a newborn to the mix. When people ask how we are adjusting, I smile and say we are surviving. Because we are. We may be barely hanging on while the world crumbles around us, but we are surviving! I'm just hoping that the rain stops soon...
Seeing It From Another Side - I’ve gotten myself so worked up with anger for the things he did. Then I sit and want to write him, tell him off. Or get myself angry and take it out on ...
6 months ago