Monday, April 21, 2008

A million things to do

And not nearly enough time to do it all. Some days I wish I could go back to being a kid when my biggest concern was how to not be bored. I wish I had had more wisdom in my youth and not wished it away thinking adulthood was so cool. There are many things about being an adult that are great and there are parts of my childhood I wouldn't want to do again. I wouldn't mind the perks of adulthood minus the responsibility. This week I have a ton on my 'To Do' list. Things I'd really rather not do. (Some of which include taking care of that lovely ticket I got last week.) There's going to be a lot of gritting my teeth and bearing it! That's just life. Of course, if I'd quit dinking around on the computer and stop sitting around watching soap opera's and eating bon bons, I'd probably get more done! (That's the joke around here when I've had a busy day!) It's off to the trenches for me!

No comments: