Monday, December 17, 2007

An introduction of sorts

I am a stay at home mother to five children ranging in ages from 8 to 5 months. I suppose this blog will be an attempt to share mothering moments in all it's glory and let others know they are not alone in the insanity of childrearing. I also hope to let family members that want to share in my insanity in on my little secrets. Odds are in my favor that I will be lucky to post once a week, but I will try my best to add my two cents worth to the blogging community.

And Grandpa, I can officially say this blog is all your fault. And so if I am successful, or more than likely not successful, I will blame that on you as well. But I must say that you have inspired me to share my own verbiage, and perhaps inspire me to continue on the many writing projects I have abandoned.

And so ends my first post. The baby is sucking on my neck while my two year old pulls on her leg and asks over and over again if she can hold the baby. (Thus the likely lack of success in blogging!)

1 comment:

Dwight said...

Ha! Well you're the first! congratulations! Once you get started, it's like a disease. And the nice thing you can say anything you want about any subject you want, so keep feeding it! who knows, you might figure out a book or some such thing. Gpa