Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mom....Michael's touching me!

I hate these words, and I hear them a lot. After declaring this several times at the breakfast table, Katherine finally says, "Fine, I'm gonna scoot over here!" Yay! She figured it out! One of Michael's favorite past times is to do things to irritate his little sister. And since all he has to do is touch her, it's a pretty easy thing to do. It would be nice if Katherine wasn't so sensitive, but Michael is one of those kids that likes to 'not touch you' close enough to make you wanna hurt him. He thinks it's hilarious. And the fact that he can get a rise out of his sister makes it that much better. He gets this evil little smirk on his face when he's doing it, and then when you tell him to stop he looks all innocent. But I know better. I know he takes great joy in getting a rise out of people. He's gotten me plenty of times. And I have to look at him to realize that is exactly what he wants! He's too much his father's child. As I type, he is pointing at his sister across the table and she's declaring "Michael, don't touch me!" To which he says with a grin, "I'm not." What a stinker!!

No comments: