Thursday, June 5, 2008

My little graduate



My third child graduated from preschool last night! I love their little programs. They are so stinkin' cute. At Michael's program, as the kids walked across the stage, they stopped and said into a microphone what they want to be when they grow up. Michael informed the audience that he wants to be a game tester when he grows up! Gotta love the age of technology!

I must say that I am relieved to only have to attend a preschool graduation. My baby brother graduated from High School on Tuesday and there were some 900 kids. And they aren't nearly as cute!(Plus, most of them probably know what they want to be when they grow up about as much as my preschooler does!!) I remember my little brother's (Sorry kiddo. Even though you've been bigger than me for a while, you'll always be my baby brother!) preschool graduation. I remember how little and cute they were. I never dreamed my third child would graduate preschool the day after his uncle graduated High School! Way to go boys!!

No comments: