Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playpen

On Monday, amidst my crazy laundry which still isn't completely done, Odessa crawled away, up the stairs and the children made a playpen for her.




So I thought I would take advantage of her being entertained and go get a shower. Big mistake. The previously creative children went hogwild. In the fifteen minutes I was in the shower and subsequently getting dressed, the children put Odessa into her crib along with many of the items from the floor, dumped kix on the hallway floor, and emptied a package of diapers. Needless to say, Odessa was a tad unhappy, and by a tad I mean a lot! And the good clean fun, turned into clean up the fun. The kids weren't happy about having to clean up their mess, but I must say, Odessa had a mighty fine time up there for about twenty minutes!

No comments: