Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paper

Two new posts in one day! What's up with that? I feel the need to address the paper problem today. I'm about to tackle a major job, consisting entirely of paper. I'm not sure who is really trying to save the trees, because it certainly isn't our grade school. Next year I will have three children in the grade school and I know, without a doubt, that I will get all notices in triplicate. I have determined that by the time I have all five children in school I will never have a spot of space on my desk. I'm unable to keep up with the paper now, I hate to think what it will be like in the future. My current idea of cleaning off my desk for company is to grab everything off of it and put it on the floor in the laundry room and shut the door. It's not terribly efficient for the long haul, but it creates a temporary feeling of cleanliness. Just don't go in the laundry room. And what's up with putting ads in the mail several times a week. I occasionally look at them, but it comes down to just more paper for me to deal with. I hate paper! And the process of cleaning up the paper usually consists of moving the mess around the house. If it's laundry day, then the mess moves to Dad's den. If Dad is having company, it's back in the laundry room, or up to my room. The kids have been out of school for a whole month, and I keep thinking I'll get around to cleaning off my desk because I shouldn't be accumulating more paper. Or that's what I'd like to think. But no, my desk is littered with who knows what under even more paper. I want to go on a paper strike!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Cute new background!!! I love it!