Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things you never want to hear your children say...

"Fire in the hole!" This from my three year old! I ran quickly through the house to find the small child yelling 'fire in the hole' over and over again! I finally found her standing on a bench in the bathroom turning the curling iron off and on. Each time she turned it on, she yelled, "Fire in the hole!" I have no idea where she heard the phrase, but I must say I'm thankful that all she was doing was turning on the curling iron!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Does she say it with an accent like the pig does on Shrek 2? Because that would be even funnier! LOL

Stacey said...

LOL! That would be funnier! And now that you say that, I wonder if that's where she got it from!

Dwight said...

Hey Stacey, you're doing a great job, getting better and better! the curmudgeonly professor

Patty said...

That is very funny. Glad it wasn't something more serius.