Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What was your favorite thing for the day?

I started doing this with Lillie every night at bedtime because sometimes we have a hard time with positive communication. She always comes up with about five favorite things and insists that I have a favorite thing as well. Some days it is hard for me to come up with something, but it's been a good lesson for me in looking for positive things in my days. But last night, Michael gave me an even greater insight into a positive attitude.

Me: What was your favorite thing for the day?
Michael: Getting shots at the doctor. Wanna know why?
Me: Sure!!
Michael: Because that means I can go to Kindergarten now!

Now there's looking at the bright side! He's so much his father's son!! He got four shots and two warts burned off, and still was happy about it. What a great kid!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Your kids are adorable! You do such a good job with all of them. I hope I'm doing as good of a job at this whole "stay at home mom" thing as you are. You make it look so easy!!!