Monday, November 30, 2009

Messy Monday

This week, I bring you Messy Monday times two! Aren't you excited? I bet you are on the edge of your seat! The first part of Messy Monday comes in celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday. After all that yummy food, it has to go somewhere and I know many of us have done miraculous things with our refrigerators in an effort to fit all the leftovers in. Don't lie. You know your fridge looks something like this:



When I was trying to decide what to post for Messy Monday (I always have LOTS of options) my son informed me I should post a picture of the fridge. I disagreed, saying that it's not messy, it's merely full. However, I can see where he's coming from. To the untrained eye, it looks pretty bad.

The next mess is a constant thorn in my side. My desk. It is the catch-all. If we are cleaning and a child brings me something I don't know what to do with, it goes on my desk. There are CD's, piles of bills and who knows what else lurking on my desk. I do clean it off every so often, but it re-accumulates rather quickly.



Where's your mess this lovely Monday?

3 comments:

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

My fridge always looks like a disaster after a holiday. And my desk is awful 365 days a year :) I feel your pain!

Stacey said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. My whole house can be spotless and then you see the piles on my desk!

Christina said...

im reading further into your blogs now and i LOVE your messy mondays. Silly, but keep them coming! They make me feel normal. Im not the only "SAHM" with a not spic and span perfectly organized to the T house. Yay!!!