Monday, March 24, 2008

My little felon

My adorable, slightly fussy three year old became a felon today. She decided, apparently, that she needed to check other people's mail. I had sent the kids outside to play and after a while Andrew comes in and informs me that Katherine had something to give me. She comes walking in with a huge armful of mail. I had already checked our mail, so I knew it wasn't ours. I asked her where she got it and she, of course, replied, "I don't know." Luckily it was my friend's mail, but I had to send my little felon to put the mail back, with the assistance of her big brother. The funny thing is that my friend lives all the way at the other end of the street. She had to have walked all the way to our house with all that mail! So we had to have a 'don't check other people's mailbox' discussion. It's a good thing she's a cute little felon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How funny! We had a little felon stealing mail in our neighborhood once. I finally caught her walking to kindergarten one day, and I think just seeing me watch her out the window scared her enough that she never did it again!