Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ready, Set, Go

You have a maximum of twenty minutes to clean, do laundry and organize your house. Go! This is my life with a non-nap-taking baby. Every once in a while she will sleep for a couple of hours, but more often than not, I have to race around as soon as I put her down and see how many things I can get done in twenty minutes. It's kind of like a game, only not fun. It makes me appreciate my other children who were all good reliable nap-takers. Well, I've learned my lesson now! So for those of you with children that take nice long naps every day, enjoy it!! Apparently all babies are not made equal. And now I'm off to see how much I can get done. I think I have about ten minutes left! Ready, set, go!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That was my life too. My kids napped well for awhile and then they would stop and get clingy anytime I tried to do anything. Brady is old enough to play and now I'm starting all over,lol.